Milwaukee Wedding DJ & Chicago Wedding DJ Pricing
Ah yes, the biggest question of them all: What's this going to cost?
With The Milwaukee Wedding DJ that's a fairly simple but not static answer, so for an accurate quote you'll need to request one with your wedding date and venue through our "Contact Us" page (bottom left link). Not trying to be sneaky, we just want to make sure we have your date available, can cover your venue and give an accurate quote.
What we CAN tell you is that we only offer a single, all-inclusive package that will cover everything you need on your big day that is at the reception location (including ceremony). That means unlimited hours. We know that is unusual in the industry, but, frankly, we think its the best way to ensure your day goes off without a hitch and it takes the burden of figuring out how many hours do I need to book my DJ for off of you. Other package items include:
- Coverage of everything on-site, including Ceremony (music and wireless mic for officiant)
- M.C. services for the event: this is actually one of the biggest services you are purchasing with a quality DJ, and we are experts at it!
- Uplighting package - 12 LED uplights, customizable to whatever color you want
- Use of wireless mic throughout the day (notably for blessings, speeches and toasts)
- Customizable music for the evening (you drive what you do and do not want played, but don't need to feel obligated to select every song for the evening, we'll discuss this in detail with you for your event).
- Tasteful dancefloor lighting
- No additional fees, costs, add-ons, surcharges, or surprise costs. This grinds our gears as fellow consumers so we make sure we don't perpetuate that cycle by doing it to our clients! For example, by covering everything on-site that, naturally, might involve needing to move a speaker from one room to another... we're not going to charge you an extra $150 for that (actual common charge by some companies!). If your venue is out of our service range, we'll just tell you that and not do the event, i.e. no need for travel fees. See what we mean?
We can tell you from shopping around that we are easily the best value in the market in terms of quality for cost and have been repeatedly told we could charge much more for our services (other competitors are easily in the $2500-$4000 range for the exact same services). We know. But we do this not to get rich but because we love entertaining and think we earn a fair amount for our services.
Please request a quote on our Contact Us link and we'll be happy to give you an accurate dollar amount for our package!